HI-END MUSIC SERVER
Designed by and for music lovers and audiophiles, aria is a non-compromise music server system that ensures pleasing both audiophiles in search of sonic excellence and music lovers with large collections of CDs and/or digital files for whom a powerful and easy-to-use music library management tool is key. aria is the only hardware music server on the market to support an unlimited number of extended metadata fields for any music genre.
This feature allows users to sort and view their music collection in multiple ways such as: albums from the romantic (Period) for piano (Instrument), played by Maurizio Pollini (Soloist). For users’ convenience aria has 18 predefined fields automatically matching the tagging structure of our proprietary classical music database, SonataDB.
Furthermore you can delete or add fields at will. For any other music genre, all fields can be manually tagged.
aria’s innovative slim fanless 6mm thick precision machined aluminum chassis has been designed by Ochoa & Diaz-Llanos, a leading European industrial design studio. All hardware components have been carefully selected to meet the highest quality standard, computing electronics used are all industrial grade and audio components are hi-end quality.
The extremely low-power consumption, (typically only 10W), assures a low operating temperature, resulting in long life and reliability of all components.
- Easy to use – just open up your tablet and start playing music
- 100% silent operation
- Up to 4TB of internal storage (SSHD) or 2TB (SSD)
- Multizone support
- Fully automatic CD Ripper (insert & rip)
- Best metadata retrieval in the market with extended metadata fields, fully automatic for classical CDs (Period, Style, Instrument, Conductor, Orchestra, Soloists, Label)
- Bit Perfect digital audio
- Support for up to 32bit/384KHz music files and DSD (subject to a compatible DAC)
- Digital and (optional) analog outputs
- Streaming to tablet
- Streaming to Airplay compatible devices
- Supports a broad range of music formats: WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), AIFF, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, MP3 and DSD64/128/256